Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Items

So JAFAX 18 went okay. Not exactly as well as I'd hoped, but I still sold quite a few things. I guess my stuff's a bit on the pricey side. Still trying to figure out how to price my work, but anywho...

I've been pretty busy lately with work and new games and whatnot. Darn you and your addictiveness, Shin Megami Tensei IV... But nonetheless, I do have a couple new things available. A group I'm a part of on deviantART was having a little contest based on keychains, so I made a giant panda and red panda. They're itty bitty and fit in the palm of your hand. You can look at them in detail by clicking this picture:



I've also been making the sailor scouts from Sailor Moon and have everybody from Mercury to Pluto and even Chibi Usa and Tuxedo Mask. You can look at the gallery for those by clicking this picture:



And another thing, the patterns for both the pandas above as well as my Big Macintosh (my most popular pony) are available as well. You can check out my patterns section by clicking this picture:



So that's all for the time being, pretty much. Hopefully I can make some new things soon.

Until next time,
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment